Sunday, April 8, 2007

Here's the new blog. May it not suffer the same fate as others.

Welcome to yet another probably failed attempt at a blog for me. But this time its hooked into Digg so I might actually write about things.

If you're here I have to either assume you know who I am or that you are really searching the depths of the internet to try and find the last opinion that should count. Thats one of the reasons that I chose this name for my blog. Bizzare Ramblings of a Fool (Yes I know that Bizzare is spelled wrong, but it still looks right and shouldn't bizarre have more than one Z and why does it need two R's anyway.) is where I will hopefully spout my theories on why the world is the way it is, yell at the morons who think they know better than me, and maybe even occasionally tell a joke. Or I will forget all about it in a day or two and I will hold a really cool URL on Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment