Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Webcomic Roundup

I have always been a big fan of comics. Not comic books, but those little strips in the newspaper. Our local paper did not have any comics though. I would have to wait until I went to my grandparent's or my friend's house in other towns so I could dig though their old stacks of newspapers to dig out any comics I could find. They were magical to me. I would read them over and over.

A few years ago (ok, many years ago now) I found that people were posting their own comics online. Some looked very amateurish. Some were funny. Some artistic. Some vulgar. Some were all three. It was a new world. The standard newspaper comics seemed tame and boring.

To this day webcomics (as these online comics are known) have become an important part of my daily reading. Here are a few of my favorites:

Questionable Content

The Devil's Panties

Punch an' Pie

Girls with Slingshots

Something Positive

xkcd

Count Your Sheep

Ctrl+Alt+Del

Let me know what you think and let me know if you have any favorites.

{Originally posted to http://bizarreramblings.wordpress.com on August 17, 2010}

No comments:

Post a Comment