Sunday, August 17, 2008

First Writing Experiment

Today I am going to start my first writing experiment. I think that someday I can possibly be some sort of writer. I have always dreamed of coming up with the next Star Wars, but Joss Whedon beat me to it. I have considered news reporting. I have even thought of just doing some technical writing. I haven't done much writing ever because I always seemed to hate writing in school. The entire concept of writing something just to write never worked for me. And I guess it still doesn't. I have also heard time and again that if you don't write, you can't write (or something to that effect). So starting sometime in the next 24 hours and continuing for a week I will write something here each day. It my be my opinion on a news story, some story about my day, or if I really get adventurous (or am facing a no news day and a deadline) a very short piece of fiction.

Yes, I know this is stupid. I'm awake at three in the morning. Thats not exactly bright right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment