Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Plane Report

I made another cross country flight yesterday. I took some notes about what I was doing/thinking about on the way.


  • I kinda like weird cheese.
  • Men in Black 3 - Thumbs up.
  • Chocolate Chip Cookies are better when traveling faster than 400 MPH or while above 35,000 ft (possibly both).
  • Playing Pocket Planes on a plane is a little like Inception.
  • Seeking a Friend for the End of the World makes you evaluate your life. Not sure that makes for the best comedy, but its a good movie.
  • Drink lots of water.
  • Hey look, it's Salt Lake City or a close facsimile.
  • Moonrise Kingdom - very odd but I enjoyed it.
  • Wow. I'm watching a lot of movies on this flight.
  • The Watch - You can't kill someone and take their skin. It's not cool. (Only saw the first part of it and it was not as good as I had hoped.)
  • Why is it that it takes hours to fly over Nebraska and only 6 minutes to fly over California?
Maybe I should just try to sleep on the plane, but the cheese plate was pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment